Posted on by
Whether you’ve recently left school, are still studying, about to start on an apprenticeship or thinking about university, this course is for you.
This free course, Managing my money for young adults, covers everything you need to know to get you started on the new and exciting financial journey that lies ahead. It offers practical tips on what to start doing now and to continue doing as you progress on your chosen path.
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- budget effectively, taking into account changes such as getting older and leaving the family home
- understand how to choose and manage bank and savings accounts
- understand how to finance further and higher education studies
- borrow sensibly and manage debts effectively
- plan ahead to make life’s goals financially achievable
Video interviews feature money experts, including Martin Lewis of Money Saving Expert. Plus there are real-life case studies featuring current students (both at school and university) and recent graduates who reflect on their experiences of living away from home for the first time while studying.
It even features a bespoke app which will help you to budget more easily and effectively, and step-by-step animations to guide you through tricky financial processes.